Place frames 6’ apart. (Frame placement for a TTSA Transportable unit.)
- Frame #1 has an axel sleeve and tongue guide—center frame
- Frame #2 has a tongue guide only—goes on which ever side you want to pull
- Frame #3 is regular—goes on the other side of the center frame
- 10 row units have connector pieces between lower and higher frames
- If tube framing do not over tighten connecting hardware as not to pull the bolt through the tube. Tighten to where the tube of the frame starts to bend slightly, this will act as a lock washer.